Buy your Raffle Tickets here and support one of Australia's most dedicated and hard working chamber music ensembles, the brilliant Acacia Quartet.
The Fundraiser last year helped Acacia move its ACACIA Presents... concert series to the Sydney Opera House, Utzon Room and create their new Children Concerts in Manly and the Southern Highlands. Acacia were also able to bring out the internationally acclaimed violist Emile Cantor from Germany for their festival and regional tour as well as commission a new string quartet from Australian award winning composer Sally Whitwell.
Monies raised from this year's fundraising event will help Acacia continue their popular concert series at the Utzon Room and bring music to regional Australia. In addition, Acacia need help funding their first European tour to Germany. Acacia are proud to announce they have been invited by the Raphael Foundation in Berlin to perform four concerts in honour of Günter Raphael's 114th Anniversary and record three of his string quartets for CD.
Acacia would love to use this wonderful opportunity to take intensive masterclasses with members of the famous Artemis and Orpheus String Quartets whilst in Europe.
Every Raffle Ticket purchased will help Acacia Quartet achieve this goal!
Over $1000 of prizes to be won including:
* Captain Cook Cruise Family Day Passes on Sydney Harbour
* Boutique accommodation for two at 'The Shed' at St Chad's in Bowral
* Six bottles of fine Rotherwood Wines from Sutton Forrest
* Selection of childrens' books personally signed and illustrated by Lisa Stewart
* Unique handcrafted wooden Bird House by Ketil Mortensen
* Viking-knit brass necklace by Fabulous Frippery
* One year subscription to Fine Music 102.5 monthly magazine
Those that attend Acacia's Fundraiser at The Rose Room on Sunday 6 November, 2pm - 5pm will have first choice from the raffle items!